Chakra Tarot Reading Collection
A collection of eight tarot readings, one in depth for each Chakra and then one general one for all Chakras combined.
From head to tailbone, there are seven Chakras, listed here:
Crown ChakraRepresents our ability to be connected spiritually. Located at the very top of the head. Emotional issues are inner and outer beauty, our connection to spirituality and pure bliss.
Third Eye ChakraRepresents our ability to focus on and see the big picture. Located on the forehead between the eyes, also called the "Brow Chakra". Emotional issues are intuition, imagination, wisdom and the ability to think and make decisions.
Throat ChakraRepresents our ability to communicate. Located in the throat. Emotional issues are communication, self-expression of feelings and the truth.
Heart ChakraRepresents our ability to love. Located in the center of the chest just above the heart. Emotional issues are love, joy and inner peace.
Solar Plexus ChakraRepresents our ability to be confident and in control of our lives. Located in the upper abdomen in the stomach area. Emotional issues are self-worth, self-confidence and self esteem.
Sacral ChakraRepresents our connection and ability to accept others and new experiences. Located in the lower abdomen about two inches below the navel and two inches in. Emotional issues are sense of abundance, well-being, pleasure and sexuality.
Root ChakraRepresents our foundation and feeling of being grounded. Located in the base of the spine in the tailbone area. Emotional issues are survival issues such s financial independence, money and food.
Here are the descriptions of the spreads, each card on all 8 readings!
Crown Chakra Spread:
"The Crown Chakra is our connection to the Divine and is the gateway between the physical and non-physical realms. It allows us to understand that our thought patterns directly impact all manifestations in our lives. When the Crown is out of balance it can cause physical exhaustion and sensitivity to light and the environment. After healing the Crown, you will be aware of your spiritual self as well as the well-being of others."
- Current state of your Crown Chakra.
- What may be blocking your energy on a spiritual level.
- What you need to heal in order to let your energy flow freely.
- What you need to unify in your life that will bring enlightenment to you.
- Outcome of this Chakra after healing.
Third Eye Chakra Spread:
"Your Third Eye Chakra is responsible for allowing us to step back and see the big picture so to say. It deals with our emotional issues, imagination, inner wisdom and intuition. Imbalances may cause headaches, anxiety, depression, sinus problems and equilibrium problems. Healing this Chakra can lead to heightened memory, better intuition and the ability to receive messages from your guides."
- Current state of your Third Eye.
- What may be blocking your inner knowledge.
- What messages your dreams and intuition have for you.
- What skills you need to harness and work on.
- Outcome of your Chakra after connecting to your wisdom,
Throat Chakra Spread:
"This Chakra is all about communication, with your inner self and with others. Are you able to truly convey your wants, needs and feelings with yourself and others? Or are you insecure in what you want in life and stay silent? This spread is to help you see what is troubling you and what it is that you truly want and need."
- With the current state of my Throat Chakra, am I able to be honest with myself?
- What does my inner self have to tell me?
- What may be blocking me from communicating with others?
- How will my communication blossom after my Heart is balanced and heal?
Heart Chakra Spread:
"The Heart Chakra is the balancer of the emotions. It represents the higher consciousness and love. When this Chakra is balanced one will be accepting of others and especially themselves. This spread is meant to show you what wounds your Heart may have, from relationships and from yourself, and how to release and heal those wounds."
- What is the current state of my Heart Chakra?
- What do I need to release in order for me to heal?
- What do I need to do to accept with unconditional love?
Solar Plexus Chakra Spread:
"The Solar Chakra is oriented with your flow of energy in both a positive and negative way and your sense of self. Are you easily frustrated? Does your ego and will (or lack thereof) get in the way of your richness of ideas? Or do you not know yourself enough to know where you are heading in this life? This spread is all about figuring out if you need a boost of the positive (and figuring out who you are) or if you need to release some pent up frustration and anger."
- What is the state of your sense of self and your power center?
- What do you need to let go of in in order to jumpstart the flow of your energy?
- What can you add to your life to get a better sense of yourself?
- By adding or taking away, what will your Solar Chakra look like?
Sacral Chakra Spread:
"The Sacral Chakra is all things good in your life. Creativity, seeing the positive in everyone and everything, nurture of yourself and other are all involved when your chakra is balanced. This spread is meant to find where you need healing and give support on how to heal those wounds."
- What is the state of your foundation of your emotions and passions?
- What in your past do you need to move on from in order to truly connect to yourself and others?
- What inner needs and desires are not being met?
- What do you need to nourish in order to obtain balance?
- Outcome of your Sacral Chakra if you heed this advice.
Root Chakra Spread:
"The Root Chakra is your foundation, your base, and if it is out of balance it will wreak havoc on your life. This spread is meant for you to see what is out of order and heal so you may love yourself, and create a firm foundation for the other Chakras."
- What is the current state of your Root Chakra?
- What do you need to do in order to have a firm foundation in your life?
- What limits and boundaries do you need to create?
- What needs to be nourished in order for you to know yourself and be balanced?
- What will your Root Chakra look like if you heed this advice?
Once your Chakras are healed you will have less headaches, frustration, anxiety/depression, sensitivity to light and the environment, sinus problems and equilibrium problems. Reiki is a great way to heal your your Chakras, but reiki cannot do all the work, it is only a kick start, you must take action and put some of your own work into it to keep the change going. Once you find out what is blocking each Chakra with this reading, and how to keep it unblocked, then you can really keep the action going.
For $90 you can get all 8 readings - that gets you $20 off the price of buying them all separately!
This reading is jam-packed with information. (seriously, a lot of information!!!) Along with every tarot reading, I pull two Blessing Oracle cards and two Animal Spirit Oracle cards; I may also use a pendulum to answer questions I need for the reading; I'll tell you if I do that - but if you have any yes/no/maybe questions that I haven't already answered for you in your reading, you can purchase a pendulum reading here, only $1.50 per question! You also may get more Oracle cards if some fall out while I'm shuffling - that means the universe/spirit world/your guides have sent you a message that you need to listen to. This doesn't happen all too often, so be grateful when it does!
When you purchase a tarot reading from me, I need a bit of information from you. Put the following information in your "note to seller". I need your full name, as much or as little information about yourself as you feel comfortable giving (such as date of birth, information about your relationship if it's a relationship reading, or anything else you'd like to share, or even nothing at all besides the basics) and the email address that you would like me to send the reading to.