Connect with your Spirit Guide Tarot Reading
This tarot spread is for those who want to connect with their spirit guides, if you want to learn about the spirits that watch over you and protect you, even if you don't currently know who they are. That's one of the things you'll be able to find out - who they are, how they can help you, all the ways you can work together, and so much more!
Connect with your Spirit Guide Tarot Spread:
- Your deepest held belief about working with spirit guides
- How ready you are now to start connecting with a spirit guide
- The spirit guide who is most keen to work with you now
- Have you worked together before?
- What is their main aim for working together
- What are they trying to warn you about
- What are they trying to help you succeed with
- What action they want you to take to be successful
- Something you can do to strengthen the connection with your guide
Original spread created by angelorum.co.
This reading is jam-packed with information. (seriously, a lot of information!!!) Along with every tarot reading, I pull two Blessing Oracle cards and two Animal Spirit Oracle cards; I may also use a pendulum to answer questions I need for the reading; I'll tell you if I do that - but if you have any yes/no/maybe questions that I haven't already answered for you in your reading, you can purchase a pendulum reading here, only $1.50 per question! You also may get more Oracle cards if some fall out while I'm shuffling - that means the universe/spirit world/your guides have sent you a message that you need to listen to. This doesn't happen all too often, so be grateful when it does!
When you purchase a tarot reading from me, I need a bit of information from you. Put the following information in your "note to seller". I need your full name, as much or as little information about yourself as you feel comfortable giving (such as date of birth, information about your relationship if it's a relationship reading, or anything else you'd like to share, or even nothing at all besides the basics) and the email address that you would like me to send the reading to.