Mabon Tarot Readings
Hello, and happy Mabon! Mabon is the Autumn Equinox. The Autumn Equinox divides the day and night equally, and we all take a moment to pay our respects to the impending dark. We also give thanks to the waning sunlight, as we store our harvest of this year's crops. The Druids call this celebration Mea'n Fo'mhair, and honor the The Green Man, the God of the Forest, by offering libations to trees. Wiccans celebrate the aging Goddess as she passes from Mother to Crone, and her consort the God as he prepares for death and re-birth.
I am offering 5 different tarot spreads; you can also buy them as a bundle which gets you a discount off buying them all separately, meaning you get spread 3, the four card spread free! Read on to learn about the spreads.
The Mabon Blessing Tarot Spread:
- What I can be grateful for so far this year (this year's 'harvest' to be celebrated)
- My greatest achievement (your contribution to the harvest)
- My greatest challenge/lesson
- What needs to be brought into alignment
- What I need to pass on/tithe from my harvest
Credit for spread goes to angelorum.co
Mabon/Autumn Equinox Tarot Spread
- How can I best find balance in my life?
- What can I bring into my life in order to keep my soul awake?
- What must I shed in order to transition seasons peacefully?
- What will emerge as the darkness grows?
- What messages or lessons will this season hold for me?
- Where can I continue to grow?
Credit for spread goes to escapingstars.com.
Mabon Tarot Spread:
- To Harvest: What to take with you?
- To Compost: What to leave behind
- Light: What to take out into the world
- Dark: What to meditate on
Mabon Autumn Equinox Tarot Spread
- Harvest: What am I reaping in my life right now?
- Equilibrium: Which aspects of my life require greater balance?
- Seasons: What is changing for me at this time?
- Release: What should I let go of, to aid this transition?
- Honour: How can I best work with these changes?
- Reflection: Where should I focus my attention next?
Credit for spread goes to The Curious Cardslinger.
A Mabon Tarot Spread:
- What needs to be brought into balance in...
- My relationships?
- My work?
- My home?
- My health?
- My spiritual practice?
- How do I balance this area?
- Spiritual Practice
Credit for spread goes to Phoenix & Lotus.
So, I hope you all enjoy these tarot spreads, and that you all have a blessed Mabon, filled with love and laughter together with your loved ones.
This reading could take up to a week, and is jam-packed with information. (seriously, a lot of information!!!)
Along with every tarot reading, I pull a Blessing card, and use a pendulum to answer questions if necessary; I will tell you if I do so.
When you purchase a tarot reading, I need a bit of information from you. Put the following information in your "note to seller". I need your full name, as much or as little information about yourself as you would like to give (such as date of birth, or anything else you would like to share, or even nothing at all) and the email address that you would like me to send the reading to.